Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The Ladies in my life

Something that I never thought would happen has happened and I have to tell the world how wonderful it feels!!!!!

I have a group of friends......are you ready for this?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

THAT ARE GIRLS!!!!!

They are the most wonderful group of women, so filled with God's love and boldness.

What I have love most about getting to know these ladies is they are all at a point where they have "been there and done that AND survived" or they are there right now.

I never thought in a MILLION years that a group of women would love me for me, speak words of love and life, into not only me but to my family, encourage me as a mother and wife.

WOW, give it up to GOD!!! Coz by His grace have these women have came into my life at just the right moment.

You're blessed when you meet Lady Wisdom, when you make friends with Madame Insight. She's worth far more than money in the bank; her friendship is better than a big salary. Her value exceeds all the trappings of wealth; nothing you could wish for holds a candle to her. With one hand she gives long life, with the other she confers recognition. Her manner is beautiful, her life wonderfully complete. She's the very Tree of Life to those who embrace her. Hold her tight—and be blessed!Proverbs 3:12-14


Juls

3 comments:

Maureen said...

Alabama you are a treasure.
And I want to thank you for speaking bodly,kindly,lovingly into my life.
Love you lots

Rhonda said...

Miss Alabama I must agree with Mo - you really are a treasure. (But not meant to be buried.) ha!

I felt an instant connection with you and I have so enjoyed becoming friends.

Looking forward to many more times together.

Roxanne said...

This was so good to read. I am reminded of how blessed I am too, to have great friendships.