Wednesday, April 29, 2009

B and I



Good morning world!!! Today...will be a better day!

Bryna Jones
I think by default it just couldn't top yesterday!! Lol! I'm sorry for laughing. I just enjoy the visual.
Juli McWhorter Sprigings
B...my love for you is deeper the all the oceans! and i'm kinda still laughing about my fun day yesterday. LOL
Bryna Jones
Juli, if Edward from Twilight doesn't marry me, will you? I mean, I know about Tony and all, but that's the most romantic thing anyone's said to me in a long time!! Lol!! Xoxo
Juli McWhorter Sprigings
I have tears pouring down my face...i never thought you would ask. YES!!! as long as you can take me to Disney World! LOL
Bryna Jones
Hahahaha!!! Ooohhh...I love US!
Juli McWhorter Sprigings
Me to, i would be so lost in this world with out you, but i would drive a little better...FB and driving. i just passed my road.lol
Bryna Jones
Ahhhh!!! Hands at 10 and 2! We wouldn't want any policeman friends to catch wind of this... ; )
Juli McWhorter Sprigings
Oh whatever he's gone away for 2 weeks...loser. LOL



1 comment:

Rhonda said...

The 'Mutual Admiration Society' - one of the best societies out there.